The COVID pandemic has changed how we travel, from checking in to a hotel and boarding a plane, to deciding whether to travel at all. What will travel look like going forward?
On October 7, 2020, representatives from the University's travel partners and staff from U Travel and the Global Programs and Strategy Alliance discussed the changing nature of travel in the time of COVID and beyond.
- Anthony Davis, Delta Airlines
- Dallas Stewart, Christopherson Business Travel
- Jon Hager, National/Enterprise Car Rental
- Beth Tapp, Director of Purchasing Services - U Travel
- Rebekka Gronfor White, U Travel
- Kevin Dostal Dauer, Global Programs and Strategy Alliance
This program was hosted by the Global Programs and Strategy Alliance in partnership with U Travel.